Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Building, Kissing, and Going to the Doctor

Xander saw a program about Chinese dragons in Angelina Ballerina today and wanted to make a Lego Chinese dragon. After my insisting several times that I was busy and could not help him, and some tears and Xander insisting that he didn't know how to make one....Xander made a Chinese dragon on his own out of his Legos! I will have to post the picture later because I think Blogger is glitching today with pictures.

Nick sat on the guest bed with Pooh and Tigger and had Tigger kiss Pooh. Very sweet. Then he picked up a car and had the car kiss Pooh. Okay.

We have our first Cedar Park pediatrician appointment(s) this afternoon. I am not looking forward to it because Nick has been showing bad teething behavior lately. Hopefully it will go much better than I think it will.

2 comments:

  1. How did the appointment go? I am super excited to see Xander's dragon- that sounds really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The appointment was fine b/c I liked the nurse-practitioner a lot and she was understanding and good with the kids. Nick screamed and fussed a lot but since there were times that he was actually pleasant and quiet, that counts as "better than I think it will". :) He is teething, big fat molars. :( Posting dragon pictures next.

    ReplyDelete