Thursday, November 5, 2009

Sir Pants and Sir Reddy Still Quest for a Mirror



As they climbed the stone stairs, they passed someone else. This someone was called Prince Pastepot, and he was Princess Pieplate’s younger brother.

“Hello!” he said to Sir Pants and Sir Reddy.

“He…llo,” said Sir Pants and Sir Reddy. They had to pause a bit because they were running out of breath after climbing all those stairs.

“What are you going to do?” asked Prince Pastepot. He was a very curious boy.

“We…’re go…ing to…” began Sir Reddy.

“Oh,” said Prince Pastepot. “Guess what I am going to do!”

“What…” began Sir Pants.

“I’m going to a birthday party!” said Prince Pastepot. “Guess what I’m going to give the birthday boy?”

“What…” began Sir Reddy.

“I’m going to give him this collage I made all by myself!” said Prince Pastepot. He held up a paper that was covered with strips of different colors of paper and large globs of paste.

Then he ran away.

Sir Reddy looked at Sir Pants as if to say that Prince Pastepot had trouble paying attention, too. Sir Pants looked back at him as if to say that he had noticed. They kept walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment