Monday, November 30, 2009

Sir Reddy and Sir Pants Decide On Something and It Is Time for the End

Sir Reddy said to Sir Pants, "We've had a lot of strange and silly adventures together."

Sir Pants said, "They were fun."

"Yes, fun," said Sir Reddy. "Even when they didn't make much sense."

"Especially when they didn't make much sense," said Sir Pants.

"Oh," said Sir Reddy. "Yes, I suppose you're right. I really liked the adventure where we met the
sphinx."

"I liked the colored owls," said Sir Pants.

"Of course," said Sir Reddy. "Who wouldn't? And it was so nice meeting Nella the magician, wasn't it?"

"Yes!" said Sir Pants. "It was fun to make her a gift."

"Remember the day when we both got a cold and couldn't go out and didn't do anything but blow our noses and wash our hands?"

"Yes," said Sir Pants. "There isn't much to say about that day."

"No," said Sir Reddy. "There isn't. I'm glad I don't have to blow my nose every minute today."

"Me, too," said Sir Pants. "And my lips aren't chapped. It's a good day."

"Oh, I almost forgot!" said Sir Reddy. "We saw Princess Pieplate on one of our adventures. That wasn't so bad."

"It was pretty nice," agreed Sir Pants. "And Prince Pastepot. He's always good for a laugh."

Sir Reddy nodded.

"There was one thing I didn't get to say to you during our adventures," said Sir Pants.

"What is it?" asked Sir Reddy.

"You are my best friend and I like you."

Sir Reddy smiled. "I like you and you are my best friend!"

"Well, that's settled," said Sir Pants.

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment