Friday, April 23, 2010

Dinosaur Details

I CANNOT STOP WITH THIS! I am amused to no end. Xander brought out a pair of dinosaur pajamas that he's been wearing for over a year. The shirt shows two dinosaurs facing off--a Tyrannosaurus Rex and a Stegosaurus.

Xander asked, "Is that a Hollowed Rex?"

I said, "It's a T. Rex, isn't it?"

He said, "But a Stegosaurus can't fight a Tyrannosaurus. Only a Allosaurus."

I said, "Well, just because you haven't seen it in a picture doesn't mean it didn't happen."

He said, "Triceratops can. A orange Triceratops attack a blue Tyrannosaurus Rex. His head is killed. Is it killed?"

He's on a new kick where he tells me something and then asks me to confirm it. "Probably" or "I'm sure you're right" or "I don't know" just do not cut it as responses around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment