Thursday, March 22, 2012

Some Pictures of Grandma Lucy's Visit

I've got a few more photos to put up - depends on how long it takes to do because it's almost nap time. :) I will soon be able to get a picture of our new guinea pig, Sandy, because he is slowly getting used to us. I don't want to give him an extra scare with our camera and flash quite yet. He is doing great eating and drinking and not making angry or annoyed sounds, so that is wonderful. Today is his fourth day with us.

And tonight Xander has his first YMCA soccer practice. Should be fun, especially because I am not the coach this time!!

Grandma Lucy and Nick at the Austin Zoo

She got us all zoo train tickets! It was fun!

Here we are doing one of our favorite activities.

2 comments:

  1. Soccer coach! Wow, that must have been fun. But I can definitely see why it might be more fun to just be the soccer mom! It's so cool to have a child old enough to be in an organized activity. Can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean - certain milestones are really exciting. Who am I kidding? I get excited at every milestone. My heart started beating faster last night when Xander showed me his first loose tooth. Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

    ReplyDelete