Friday, July 27, 2012

Tomorrow

We have been so busy preparing for Erik to come home! We pick him up tomorrow night. Everyone will feel so happy and relieved to be together again, I think. There are certain projects underway in preparation for his homecoming that I won't detail yet in case he reads it before tomorrow night.

Xander has been on a kick of taking pictures of everything he likes. We should think about getting him one of those kids' digital cameras. I have been trusting him to use mine properly, which he has so far. Here are some of his latest (we might want to look up a kids' photography book or course, too - that could be fun):






 He and I set up a tent with his bright new Ikea comforter:







2 comments:

  1. YAY! Homecomings and reunions are wonderful! I hope you all have a stress-free and joyous reunion tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! By the way, I asked you a question via email the other day and I'm not sure if you check yours very often. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. :)

    ReplyDelete