Friday, January 29, 2010

Go Ahead and Skip This One

I am listening to Nick cry as he wakes early from his nap, like he's been doing for the past four days. He falls asleep playing, so I know he needs the sleep. I have not figured out what's causing this.

Xander is a sweet boy if I keep his day structured. He is full of the busy intellect and body of a normal almost-four-year-old. If I don't keep him busy, it's a day of spills, crying, whining, accidents, and a bad case of too-big-for-his-britches disease.

I want to be clear that this is all my responsibility. They are acting like normal, healthy children. It is also fully my responsibility when I snap at people, spill things and curse, complain, and have a bad attitude on these days. Three children in the house is one too many.

This is all I want to say:

Frustration.

No comments:

Post a Comment