Monday, January 11, 2010

Things That Were Eaten Today

Xander went to preschool this morning for his weekly dose of kids and teachers. His teacher said he did great--he only cried at clean-up time when she said it was time to stop cleaning up. She had to insist to an apparently distraught Xander that it was not clean-up time anymore. When they went back to that area later, can you guess what he did first?

I asked him what he had for lunch at school. He said, "I don't know. Peaches. And soup. And bread." When I asked if he knew what was in the soup, he said, "The peaches had sparkles on the top of them. And the soup had 'gredients [ingredients]."

"Do you know what the ingredients were called?" I asked.

He thought about it for a moment. "Lunch!"

This is something that Nick did today:

Oh, darn. I can't get to the photo I took with the laptop. He held a whole banana with the peel down and ate it all. There. Not as cute in words.

No comments:

Post a Comment