Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving at School

We got the soccer pictures back. Very cute in their own way, but Xander is squinting and biting his lip. Oh, well, it's still exciting. He says he wants to play soccer again next season. We'll see...

Nick has been "telling" me with various sounds and signs when he has a dirty diaper. I am encouraged that it may be almost time for potty training. He has a better disposition when I pay more attention to him and what he's trying to tell me.

Xander's class sang a Thanksgiving song ("Hello Mr. Turkey") and recited a story (Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?) for the parents when we joined them for a Thanksgiving luncheon yesterday. I was late due to not thinking about the way parking would be affected. I actually didn't hear the song but Nick and I were in time to hear the story they recited. Xander didn't seem to mind, and he taught me the song on the way home. Nick had a great time in the hustle and bustle of lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment