Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Letter to Santa

This is Xander's letter to Santa:

"Dear Santa,

I want a toy knight. Do you have any toy knights? I want a new toy Transformer. I want the Transformer with a sword. And this kind of Ironman toy, and this kind of Spiderman toy, and this kind of Captain America toy. [pointing to an advertisement]

That's all,
Xander Powers

P.S. I want the Marvel Superhero Squad figures with vehicles. You can find a picture in my The Amazing Spider-Man comic book."

Note to anyone looking for a Christmas present for him: This is not necessarily to be taken in a literal sense. He has a slightly different list every time I ask him. ;)

Some days he is kind and giving and forgiving and I am so pleased. Some days, like today, he has a "rude" day when he is not all that interested in being nice. We don't let him be overtly rude, it's just that on this kind of day he won't do voluntary things that are nice. I asked him if he wanted to sign his Santa letter with "Thank you" or "Love" and he said, "No, that's enough."

No comments:

Post a Comment