Friday, March 15, 2013

A Couple Nick-isms

Nick is growing and maturing so fast. But there are still a few fun Nick-isms around. Here are two of them:

When Nick means to say "I am!" he says "I mem!"

When he wants a sandwich, he asks for a "spamwich."

Very fun. He still makes me laugh so often and so genuinely. He loves it, too. He is one of those youngest-child entertainers. He always peeks up to make sure you're watching and gives back the most gorgeous smile if you are smiling.

Xander is a funny guy, too, but he has long been in the stage when he protects his dignity. I have to be careful not to laugh unless he wants me to when he's telling a joke or something like that.

In the picture above, Nick is exercising to one of my exercise videos. By request. I wasn't going to exercise at that moment. He dragged out the yoga mat and I put together some Duplo dumbbells for him. I thought I got more pictures, but the others were too blurry. He did some awesome preschooler jumping jacks and pretend jump-roping, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment