Friday, March 8, 2013

Last Week's Goals


Let me look back at the last goals I posted, which were for the week of February 25th through March 3rd. I'm not even going to post goals for this week or the coming week, because I'm still getting acclimated to working at least a few hours a day.

How'd I do?
Continue to vet books for my personal study project.
Work on knitting arm warmers for myself for the 5K.
Get ready for 5K trip! Xander is running 1K and I am running 5K. Thanks to Erik's work travel, we can stay at a hotel for free the night before and do some sightseeing in the area. Vacation!!
Examine finances and budget limits on a regular basis.
Run 5K.
Continue structured, upbeat educational activities for both kids.
Write and upload articles for The Homemaking Cottage.
Feed our new butterflies properly and release them outside if the temperature warms up.
Set up our guinea pig's new larger cage area, which should arrive in a couple days.


I think this is my first 100% completion for a week's goals! The secret is to write down what you're definitely already planning to do. Not what sounds like you really should get to, what you're actually going to do. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment