Sunday, June 16, 2013

Grandma Visits

We were lucky enough to have not one but two grandmas visit us around Nick's birthday this year! They both came from far away (in different directions) and we are so glad they did!

(By the way, Grandmas, we just came back from the pool and both the boys played and swam and had fun! Sometimes with a life jacket, sometimes without.)

When grandmas come to visit, it means one thing: TONS of pictures. Here you go.

Grandma gives them Wendy's

art museum

Xander invited himself into this group

Nick's favorite









Art Lab at the museum

Art Lab


requested picture (Xander)


birthday boy!

I have not had enough coffee yet




Thanks, Bonnie!






"Thank you, Grandma, but I must get back to my toys..."


THE OGRE! He has only been asking for it for six months...


geocaching








back home playing

splash park!

commissioned by Nick, drawn by Grandma Lucy




Nick and I share facial expressions sometimes

Sandy's getting a breath of fresh air (in my hands)

Grandma and Xander spent over two hours on this totally clean vehicle


still my baby

dog camp! Thank you, Grandma Bonnie!!



"I like what you've done!"









Family Movie Night


requested picture

he did a good job on the rims

playground

YMCA trail



treats and a movie!



oh no, Nick is someone's role model now

going swimming

Samurai Castle - thanks Grandpa and Grandma and Great-Aunt Leslie!

Xander's special collection box

2 comments:

  1. Loved all the pictures! I really like the one of your boys going up the museum stairs together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some good ones there! Thanks to my mom!

    ReplyDelete