Tuesday, June 25, 2013

High Five for Chores

We got a package delivered today. The kids crowded around the box to open it.

"What is it?"

I told them I had ordered things we needed around the house, like a shower curtain and Clorox wipes and things like that.

"Maybe it's something different," Xander said.

"Maybe it's an Imaginext toy," said Nick.

"No, I only ordered stuff we needed around the house," I said.

Still, they were eager to open it.

It was a pack of disinfecting wipes.

"Now you can do your wiping the bathroom chore again!" I said.

Xander wandered off to play.

Nick came up to me and said, "It's bathroom wipes! High five!"

I gave him a high five.

2 comments:

  1. Well, at least you have one enthusiastic helper! This post reminds me that we are out disinfecting wipes as well and we need some (of course, I'm cheap so I'll go buy the Dollar Tree brand).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, even half a helper is a great deal for a person who usually does most of the housework!

    You know, I like to buy bottom dollar too, but these Clorox wipes happened to say "New! Cleans Kitchen Grease!" or something like that...and it's true! Maybe the other wipes do as well, but I don't remember them doing so. My oven display looks a lot better after wiping it with one of these.

    ReplyDelete