Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Another Mother-Son Date

I forgot to get a photo of us again, but this is one Xander took of his stuffed animals after he made his bed.

I did my two mother-son dates in the last few weeks. It's Erik's turn for father-son dates during the next month.

I took Xander to, you (maybe) guessed it, Target. He had some allowance money to spend and decided to buy an Imaginext Batwing vehicle with another version of Batman. He was very excited about that.

Then we hopped over to Half Price Books. I had a great coupon and Xander had earned a small prize for finishing 30 chores, so we got a couple of things there. I found a kids' drawing book kit that Xander agreed would be fun and do-able. Xander chose a cute stuffed donkey. He would have preferred a stuffed bat, but they didn't have any in the store.

In the car, it was Xander's choice of music, of course. He likes pop and pop-rock songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment