Friday, July 5, 2013

Follow Through Friday With SoNotOrganized.com

Hi, Jean!

I am going to link up with Jean at SoNotOrganized.com for her Follow Through Friday. Each Friday she's done this, I had projects I needed to get done, but it was like Emergency Go Time and not Post a Blog Post Time those Fridays.

Today, I think I have time to post and work. And laze around. Because it's the 5th of July. We're tired.

One of the "emergency" things that got done was booking a place for our vow renewals! I mentioned this on Facebook but not on this blog: Erik and Jeremy planned for a year to ask me and Leslie if we would renew vows with them! Because we had a double wedding ceremony back nine years ago, we are also going to have a double vow renewal. Too cute for words, right? Or is it Too Awesome for words??!! To get back on track, we are doing this on a pontoon boat during the week they are visiting us before they move far away. *tear* It will be us couples and our four darling kids.

So now, to follow through on some things...

1. I need to write and upload four more articles for The Homemaking Cottage today.

2. Just like Jean, I need to go to the library or renew all our books and DVDs.

3. Some cleaning should really get done. We are having neighbors over for dinner tomorrow night after a busy day. "Some cleaning" is too vague, right? Hmmm. I will clean the guinea pig's cage and vacuum all the floors. If I find the energy, I will also clean the master bathroom. Cleaning the hall bathroom will have to wait until tomorrow. As it should. We have two little boys here.

This was after I cleaned it many months ago - yes, I have cleaned it again since then... I'm sure.



1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you joined me yesterday! It really does help motivate me to know I'm not alone as I try to complete my tasks.

    ReplyDelete