Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Another Cute Thing

Another cute thing Nick did today:

As I was getting ready to walk out the door to pick up Xander and Nick was following me around fussing, I handed him my keys. "Do you want to hold my keys for a minute?"

He ran right to the front door to "unlock" it and said to me, several times, very distinctly, "Bye!"

I appreciate how appreciative Xander is these days. For our snack I used leftover black icing (from the Spider-Man cupcakes) on graham crackers and arranged a smiley face of cranberries on top. Just an odds-and-ends snack, but when I said, "Xander, there is a cranberry smiley face at your place at the table!" he hurtled out of his room to see it.

He was so excited about it and thought it was so funny. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment