Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Miscellany

Both kids got up a little too early this morning. I told them it wasn't time yet, and after some rustling and knocking and such, they both went back to sleep. It is now past 7 am and they are both sleeping in their beds! I should be doing something super fabulous with this extra time, or I should be waking them up so they stay on schedule... I am sure as soon as I think of something super fabulous to do, they will wake up.

Here are some miscellaneous photos from end of May and one that is from yesterday.

Part of Xander's elaborate train track set-up - with obstacles

His latest Magnetix creation

A picture Xander drew a couple months ago of our pet Sandy

So far, they are both enjoying piano time - headphones help them play without bugging or attracting the envy of their sibling, but they are a little too large for Nick.








Picking out the photos for this post, I realized I am now able to see Erik's photos, too, via iCloud! I just got to see some shots of my alma mater campus and Erik and my friend who is quite pregnant!

Turns out there is what looks like an amazing aquarium at the Mall of America (in the vicinity of my old stomping grounds) and I think we will take the children there during our visit. Nick will go nuts with excitement and Xander has already put in his delighted opinion. He would love to go there!

No comments:

Post a Comment