Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Something Funny

Nick got up and was in such a good mood. It was probably a combination of sleeping in a bit and having a well-rounded breakfast all ready at his place. He ate, sat on the potty (his own idea), and washed his hands at the sink. Then he came back out to the dining room and threw a bouncy ball which went under the table.

I witnessed him going under the table to get the ball and bonking his head on the table. I have learned to pretty much ignore those incidents when it comes to Nick. They don't faze him.

He said, "Oh, sorry," got out from under the table, and went on his merry way.

I wonder to whom/what he was apologizing.

This is a common sight these days. He is reading to himself about damselfish.




Seeing me take that picture, he really wanted to come "talk to Dad." I'll have to see if Erik can do Face Time tonight. Nick came up to "talk to Dad" on our Photo Booth application, telling him, "I'm proud of you," and, "I'm going to read about clownfish."

No comments:

Post a Comment