Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Playing at Home Part 2

This is Xander catching me in the act of photographing him. "Mo-om! You didn't tell me you were taking a picture and I wasn't smiling!"

This is what I wanted to catch: early morning musing out the window. He knew I was taking it, so he smiled.

Another commission. I should really get Xander a camera soon.

After I took this picture, he said, "Is it okay to destroy it now?" Yes.




A Lego Duplo Cars set came for Nick - another thanks to grandmas, grandpas, and aunts!


Xander and I built while Nick played with the cars. By the way, the woman at the post office thought they were twins before she saw the height difference. I accidentally dressed them the same way, down to the blue socks that Xander picked out himself and I grabbed for Nick as the only pair left that wasn't packed.

Xander loves this.

Nick is a monk. He may as well retire to a monastery and read all day.
Back to reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment