Monday, December 14, 2009

Oh Goodness Gracious, Says Mommy

Oh goodness gracious--another thing I noticed today is that Nick can get to our coffee table in the time it takes a vampire to go from one spot to another in the movies. Suddenly--flash!--he's there underneath the coffee table sucking on the crossbar that is painted with lead paint, I'm sure.

Is there anything cuter than a baby looking up at you through a glass table top with his mouth around a painted crossbar? Yes, I'm sure there is.

I have a weakness for trying to capture these funny things in photo or in words first, and getting the baby later. Nick and Xander both have pictures in which their little feet are flying up in the air and the rest of them is missing in action.

On that note, I will go get the baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment