Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Christmas Family Photos

First of all, I am very sorry for the sideways pictures. I will try to come back to clean them up later. Believe me when I tell you it would take me hours if I went to work on it right now. I'm challenged, okay? Second, I am hereby making a note that our family should just make goofy faces for family portraits. Nothing else seems to come out quite right.

The traditional picture of Erik reading to the older kids:


The knight is about to kiss his princess--look how wonderful a job Leslie did on the dress-ups for the kids!


Xander and Daddy taking a closer look at cousin Foster.



Awwwwww, it's Grandma and Foster.


Holiday spread...but it looked better with all the food on it! Yum.


Well, Daddy/Uncle Erik is almost hidden, anyway.


Grandma Bonnie and Nick.


It's us. I think the holiday celebrations wore us out!












Nick's checking out Daddy's photo expression.









Here you get a good look at Nick's faux-hawk.






Yikes, the Mom-Bangs.


An extra huge third or fourth or fifth thank-you to Leslie and Jeremy for hosting us for such a special and memorable Christmas.



No comments:

Post a Comment