Wednesday, February 10, 2010

More Milestones for Nick

I asked him to give me five today and he lifted up his hand to me! I slapped it and said, "Good job, Nick!" Then we repeated about a dozen more times. He did it for Xander, too.

On a whim, I asked him where Mommy's nose is. He reached right out and grabbed it.

Now I'm going to be a lot more serious about telling him NOT to grab Mommy's hair!

He also did a really good job standing with something to hold onto. I could tell from the concentration on his face that he was trying an experiment when he pulled one arm slowly away and tried to turn and take a step. It didn't work out this time. He wasn't happy about it. I really think these kinds of developmental experiments are contributing to his crying and screaming at nap times.

No comments:

Post a Comment