Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Baby's First Haircut

During Nick's bath this evening I snipped some hair for his first haircut ever. It was as piecemeal a job as you would expect from someone working solo on a pre-toddler in a bathtub, and I'm sure his dad will help me finish the job sometime soon. But it's cute. We did Xander's first haircut when he was 10 months old and used the clippers. He was a mini blonde G.I. Joe. Nick still has a little baby curl when his hair's wet, so mama's happy.

Erik, sorry I didn't wait for you if you wanted to be part of the first haircut. Nick took naps really early today, so I found myself with a three-hour stretch to bedtime and most of the usual things done. :-0





That last photo is intriguing, right? It's just fast hands in front of a wavy plastic strap of a lullaby music box. This is by far the best photograph I've gotten of Nick in a long time using the laptop.

Xander the paleontologist-to-be is watching a dinosaur special on TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment