Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

Wonderful Mother's Day yesterday. Couldn't have been better. Erik got up with the kids and I slept in until - gasp - 11:00! Then Erik prepared a fresh waffle, eggs, bacon, and coffee for me. We played with the kids outside for a while and then it was naptime. Got to lounge and read and take a bath. After naptime, we decided to go to the zoo for the evening! It was a gorgeous, cool (for Florida) day, animals were stirring, and the crowds were leaving as we entered. The kids got to eat dinner at the zoo and Erik picked up take-out for us while I got the kids ready for bed. More lounging and reading! Not much cleaning up! It was wonderful.

I forgot to mention Erik had taken the boys to the store in the morning and brought me a beautiful flower bouquet and a singing card from Toy Story 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment