Thursday, December 2, 2010

Another Brag About Nick

I have to report that Nick played pretty well on a courtroom bench for over an hour this morning. I was subpoenaed to be a witness since the guy we got into a car accident with contested his ticket. Nick played well with the doctor kit and books, at least well for a 1.5-year-old. When I walked up to speak to the judge with the police officer and defendant, he said I could put Nick down and he could run around. He said, with a smile, that it was relatively safe in there. I said he would certainly run around but the judge indicated that was okay so I put him down to talk to the judge. Nick ran all around and basically greeted everyone from the other defendants to the bailiffs to the seating section for all the police officers. He hung out with the officers for a few minutes, as a matter of fact. He was probably one of the lightest moments in that docket, so it all went fine. We got to go first and leave relatively quickly compared to the other poor souls in there. They were very kind. I can't say Nick didn't scream at all, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment