Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Mommy-Son Date

Xander and I went to see Voyage of the Dawn Treader today at the theater. We had both been looking forward to it. This is just before we left:


On the way there, he was excited to see two cement mixer trucks and many, many American flags. He said it was the drive to count American flags. At the theater, I let him choose where we sat and he plopped down next to a twelve-year-old (or thereabouts) boy. The boy was eating Twizzlers and offered one to Xander. Xander enjoyed the movie very much. I enjoyed being able to hold his hand or have him on my lap because I won't get to do that much longer, I'm sure.

On the way home I told him I had a good time watching a movie with him. He said, "You did?" I said, "Yes." He said, "Thanks!"

And this is Nick drawing with Grandma Lucy on the sidewalk.

No comments:

Post a Comment