Monday, December 27, 2010

Some Christmas Reporting

The kids had a lovely Christmas with plenty of presents, but most of all, the attention of two grandmas along with their parents.

Nick has played with his new Little People airplane for two or three days straight. Xander has been playing hours every day with his Lego Kingdoms sets.

Even the adults got plenty of stocking stuffers and gifts and ohmygoshthecookies. I guess I made and then saved aside way too many. Mom is doing her best to help me with the prayer bars and I am making good headway on the chocolates. The children are happy to help, too. ;)

Possibly my favorite gift this year was Xander's reaction to the unicorn I knitted for him (by request). Now keep in mind he requested this and has seen me knitting on it throughout the last few months. He pulled it out of its wrapping, said, "Oh I love it! I even wanted one!" and sprinted off to his room to put it on his bed. That made me feel really great. Thanks, Xander.

I am sure I'll remember lots more to say about Christmas and have pictures to post, too, later.

No comments:

Post a Comment