Saturday, March 19, 2011

More Pictures From Grandma Lucy's Spring 2010 Trip

Love this baby grin.

Yes, please take out all the folded laundry. That would be great.

He still has this look when he's watching me to see if he's in trouble.

A little bit of a height difference.

Awwwwww....Grandma lets him play outside in his pajamas. Or was that Mommy?

Hey, look! It's not a picture of the kids!

Nick really adored that water play table last year.

He couldn't get enough of it.

Oh, those feet.

Why, thank you for self-censoring, Nick! My mom kept a picture of me after a bath when I was about this age, and I think I had this exact look on my face!

Head hugs.

Nick is not always the snuggly type. He has places to go, people!

Time with Grandma Bonnie.

Yay, we're happy!

He loves those fake farts on the neck or belly.

Now THIS is quality family time. (There's ice cream in my bowl.)

Great idea to give him paintbrush markers, Grandma Lucy!

No comments:

Post a Comment