Monday, February 25, 2013

Fun With Sandy

enjoying an apple and the kids' commotion

army of Duplos for Sandy - they will be thoroughly disinfected after this
Sandy needs a bigger cage, I think. We have been often letting him out to play in our newspaper- and toy- and food-covered wading pool to make up for his starter cage. He really likes to be with us and cuddle now that he is older and tamer.

The Duplo creations are his army, I am informed.

So...I think I've figured out a way for us to afford a nice big clean soft fun cage for him by economizing on other things. He should have a bigger environment within a few days!

We love our guinea pig. Although I don't look forward to the cleaning-up-after-him part, he is a perfect compromise for us between a large, furry (expensive) family pet and a hairless, not as cuddly (cheap) pet. Xander is slowly becoming responsible for taking care of more aspects of this guy's life. They love each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment