Monday, February 25, 2013

This Week's Goals



Progress toward goals? Let us see...


Christmas:
Knit on 12 Days of Christmas project. {Nope. Made arm warmers/gauntlets for my sister's birthday instead.}

Knitting:
Finish Johanna's arm covers, then get back on track with knitting my other projects.

Parenting:
Work more on Raising Happiness ideas.
Continue to provide kids with upbeat, structured, scheduled educational activities.

Marriage:
Cherish Erik. :)
Play one solo game of Lord of the Rings: The Card Game to get up to speed in case he wants to play it again. {He got back into town earlier than I thought he would. :) So I barely had time to play a solo game. We played a game together instead. Maybe another tonight.}

Running:
Run 8.5 miles this week.

Financial:
Track my savings with spreadsheet.
Make appointment to talk to foundation. {I thought Erik had done this and now I can't remember. May have to do this one still.}

And for next week...

Continue to vet books for my personal study project.
Work on knitting arm warmers for myself for the 5K.
Get ready for 5K trip! Xander is running 1K and I am running 5K. Thanks to Erik's work travel, we can stay at a hotel for free the night before and do some sightseeing in the area. Vacation!!
Examine finances and budget limits on a regular basis.
Run 5K.
Continue structured, upbeat educational activities for both kids.
Write and upload articles for The Homemaking Cottage.
Feed our new butterflies properly and release them outside if the temperature warms up.
Set up our guinea pig's new larger cage area, which should arrive in a couple days.

No comments:

Post a Comment