Tuesday, February 5, 2013

This Week's Runs



Okay, writing that title, as the immature person I can be, I had to giggle. No, this is not a report on any kind of digestive activity. (Was it just me whose mind went that way?)

Last Sunday was that humongous insane 30K race that I ran/walked with my friends (Erica and Eileen). That doesn't fall into the week that I am reporting on, but it sure affected it.

My first inclination was to wait a whole 4 to 5 days before running again, but when the two Es, as I like to think of them in my head, invited me to run Wednesday evening, I said yes. I was getting antsy. I think my body sort of got used to that moving-for-hours-at-a-time thing. We ran/walked about 3 miles.

Pathetically, my body really felt that 3 miles and I took another three days off.

On Sunday, I got antsy again and jogged for almost 3 miles.

This week, I am scheduled to run 8 miles (not counting any walking that I do). I have already done 2.76 of them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment