Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Drawing No. 1

I forgot to tell the cutest part of my first art project experience with Nick, the one where I taped paper to his tray and helped him make crayon dots on it.

When Xander makes drawings or paintings, we are in the habit of posting them on his bedroom walls. His walls are now half-covered in artwork. I am looking at one of his marker drawings right now because we posted one of them in a spot in the living room that he chose. So after Nick made his first drawing in about five seconds flat, threw down the crayon, and cried, Xander asked if we were going to put up his drawing. I told him that was a good idea and where should we put it? Xander showed me a good spot on Nick's bedroom wall. And now Nick has some of his own artwork to decorate his room.

No comments:

Post a Comment