Thursday, June 10, 2010

Things I Made

Seems like I am getting desperate for time to do anything these days, so I'm going to post some pictures now while Erik's in charge.

In the last week, I finished knitting a stuffed penguin for Nick and did a no-sew library bag project I found online (http://www.youcanmakethis.com/blog/674/make-a-no-sew-knotted-handkerchief-bag.html). I'll be making two more bags for a birthday party this weekend (two girls around 7 years old sharing a party - we don't even know one of them :). I used a total of six handkerchief squares for three bags. Xander's is made of pirate map fabric and stars on a tan background, so hopefully it's manly enough. The girls' have beautiful colors and swirlies and stuff. Xander's is fraying a bit. I'm not sure how they will hold up, plus the bigger library books won't fit inside. But they're super easy and fun to make. Xander loves his.

Pictures:






I'm sorry to say I have not finished the project for Mom's birthday, which was in the end of May. I did work on it today, though, Mom. :)

1 comment:

  1. i can be very patient.......especially when it involves two of the darlingest kids i've ever seen...along with you, jeff & jo there are no others so adorable and sweet!

    ReplyDelete