Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Pictures from Molly's Visit and Today

When Molly was here, she painted Xander's face, to his delight. 


Xander also painted Molly's face. She's brave.

This picture pretty much sums up our day today, other than some good learning activity moments:


Wait, that's not true. I forgot about the hour Xander spent helping me clean! Nick was relatively happy during that time so Xander and I had plenty of time to mop, scrub the sink and bottom of the toilet, declutter Xander's room, change Xander's bedding, wash the bathroom trash can, water plants, and wipe down door handles and light switches in Xander's room. Xander insisted on helping mop even though it took lots of muscles. He took on the responsibility of mopping his own room, although he did ask me for help after a few minutes. Even though this sort of cooperation was in my master plan, I have to admit I was surprised.

So I take it back. Our day was great. Never mind the fact that I have already put Nick in "independent playtime" in his pack 'n play three times and it's not 5pm yet.






No comments:

Post a Comment