Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Father's Day 2010

Happy Father's Day to Erik on Sunday! His day went something like this:

We were in Tampa for a wedding. No one got much sleep the night before. Everyone had colds.

I woke him up before he was ready (he was feeling sick) to beg that we drive home before Nick had a meltdown or fell asleep.

Nick threw up a lot before we could get to the car.

Nick threw up a lot in the car.

I gave him a homemade book with some quotes and pictures from the kids, and a KitKat bar.

He drove about three and a half hours home.

Nick had a diaper blowout all over his carseat, clothes, and leg just before we pulled into our driveway.

Erik washed and watched the kids while I spent a long time cleaning up the car.

Erik took a long nap.

I served a minimal dinner of refried-bean tostadas and Mock Warm Delights for dessert.

I went to bed.

Erik couldn't get to sleep due to sickness.

Happy Father's Day, Erik! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment