Friday, September 24, 2010

Nice Happenings

Xander had a great time at school showing-and-telling about his knights. He brought them in in his Winnie the Pooh backpack and made sure to tell Ms. Valerie two knights which did not have shields. When they asked where he got the knights, he said he didn't know, they just appeared.

What a nice life.

Nick did not scream in the car today. He was quite calm and happy. The ONLY difference was that I bought speakers for my iPod so he could continue to listen to Raffi in the car even though our now only car does not have a CD or working cassette player. Raffi does the trick.

Yesterday I picked a couple of miniature roses from our bush to display in the house, then a couple of marigolds to go with them. Nick picked me a marigold flower bud and a small green pepper, so I thought, what the hey, and got a sprig of rosemary to go in with all the rest. Since it is now officially fall (although still quite hot here), this will be my little "true NE Florida fall" centerpiece.

No comments:

Post a Comment