Thursday, September 23, 2010

Xander's Loves

I'm updating the sidebar under "For a moment in time, Xander loves:", now that he is almost exactly 4.5 years old.

So this is what it said before:

  • the book Mythical Beasts
  • the book Magical Creatures
  • Dinosaur Valley
  • Dinosaurs, by the National Audubon Society
  • Put Me in the Zoo, by Robert Lopshire
  • Today I Feel Silly & Other Moods That Make My Day, by Jamie Lee Curtis
  • My Very Own Name
  • Dora the Explorer
  • Go, Diego, Go!
  • Nature specials
  • "I Love You, You Love Me"
  • "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town"
  • "Pop Goes the Weasel"
  • playing mythical beasts and "magicanal" creatures
  • playing dinosaurs
  • pleasing Mommy and Daddy
  • having books read to him
  • school
Now go check out what he loves now! It's on the right-hand side of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment