Thursday, May 24, 2012

Family Movie Night

We started Family Movie Night after Xander heard how the family of one of his classmates does it. For us, it happens Wednesday evening, and it's not super family-friendly yet because we have to start a movie at 5:00 in order to make bedtimes happen at the right time, and Erik wasn't getting home until 6:00 or so. The kids have a hard time agreeing on something to watch. I am aggravated by how much time and effort it takes to choose something. When I choose on my own, Xander protests that's not how it works. So many of my choices are "baby movies." Who knew?

This past Wednesday, when Xander insisted once again that the movie has to be one that everyone wants to watch, I said, "Xander! The only movies we will be able to watch that everyone wants to watch are nature documentaries, every week!"

He said, "Yay!"

So problem solved. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment