Sunday, May 6, 2012

Toddler Bed

I think Nick is sleeping in his toddler bed tonight. He's been occasionally trying it out and then calling for me to either lay with him on the toddler bed or be moved to his pack 'n play (because I won't lay down with him on his bed more than a few minutes at most). Tonight we had a back-and-forth for a half hour or so, but he ended up in his toddler bed with both pillows, teddy bear, Pooh bear, and his regular blanket, and hasn't called out or knocked since. Exciting stuff.

I just hope it leads to increased confidence in his ability to go on the potty. Accidents (though there aren't that many of them) are getting old.

2 comments:

  1. As far as I could hear, he didn't move to the pack 'n play during the night. But when I went into his room in the morning, his pillows were back in his pack 'n play. So probably some of his sleep was spent in there. I haven't wanted to mess with his sleep as he's getting overtired, so I keep putting him in the pack 'n play for now. I'll wait for him to bring up the other bed again.

    ReplyDelete