Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Swuv

I said to Xander, "I love you." He said, "I love you."

I said to Nick, "I love you, Nick. Hey, put books back before you take another one out! And I love you."

He followed me down the hall and said, "I wuv you, Mom."

My first full-sentence "love you" from Nick!

I said, "Thank you, Nick!" and he said, "Thank you, Mom."

Then Xander came to tell me that really he said "I swuv you." Also, Xander showed me what "swuving" is, which I did not know before now. (Apparently, it is putting a palm on someone's chest and a palm on their back and then pushing back and forth.)

2 comments:

  1. This elicited giggles. Oh, to have an older brother who knows it all. Fortunately for Nick, Xander will keep all of you informed! :) Such a sweet moment with Nick, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are in a fortuitous stage here. Nick likes to point to every little thing and ask, "What's that, Mom?" Xander likes to know the answer to everything. When I redirect Nick to ask Xander, most everyone is happy.

    ReplyDelete