Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Now for Grandma and Grandpa Antics

Trucks from Grandpa Mike and Grandma Lesley

Cowboy hats from Gpa and Gma




Playing with Lego guys

Making music



Time to get out the doctor kit

Doctors' tools colliding in midair



Not pictured: watching tons of Youtube videos of kittens, bunnies, fish, and other sea creatures, eating noodles and pancakes, bringing out the toy box and strewing every dress-up toy on the ground, wearing dress-up wings and flying, chatting, getting into the dirt in the back yard, etc.

Now Grandpa Mike and Grandma Lesley have gone to the airport, too. There are some long faces around here.

Let me show you one of them.
This started out as cat's whiskers. Then it became something a little bit more, I think. At one point he was shooting different-colored rays out of those finger tips. Washable Markers. Yes.

2 comments:

  1. Was this one of those, "I left him for 2 seconds..." moments? ;) Grandparents are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't really say it was. He asked for whiskers, which I actually drew on him. However, the rest of it appeared mysteriously and surprised me when I saw him next.

    ReplyDelete