Saturday, May 5, 2012

It Was a Tough One

Xander's team played a difficult team today in the noonday Texas heat. "We definitely couldn't win today," said Xander.

This was mainly due to one opposing player who was super fast and handled the ball like a pro. I got some videos even though Nick was running onto all kinds of fields. They repainted the YMCA fields in an EXTREMELY inconvenient way. You can hardly walk from any of the fields to the playground or the bathrooms without being basically on the field while a game is in play.

In the following videos, one of them gives a good sample of Xander's playing, but it does end in the other team scoring. On another occasion (not on video of course), Xander scored. Another of my videos is very short. I captured a few of them but due to the other team being handy with the ball, they aren't interesting for Xander-fans to watch.




Please disregard any inane conversation between me and Nick. I wanted to keep him with me while I took the video and there were piles of pipes, debris, and trees lying on the ground near us. The Y is constructing an indoor pool. Lots of construction activity.

Now the boys are in the back playing in our wading pool. I love that they are spending so much time in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment