Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Going to the Doctor

Nick had his 4-month appointment today, and Xander came to get checked for allergies. Both now have prescriptions, poor weaklings. Just kidding. We have extremely healthy children, but I gave Xander my GIGANTIC tonsils and Erik and I both gave him seasonal allergies, and I'll pin Nick's reflux on Erik. Nick is not a giant like we suspected for a while. His weight is now evened out to 50th percentile although he is still about 95th in height. He acted the sweet baby for the doctor. He's always had fun at the doctor's so far and they love holding him for a little while longer than they have to.

Xander had a fear of getting his heartbeat checked, poor guy. From what I've been able to gather, I think he associates heartbeat with all my prenatal appointments where they slathered my belly with goop and used a sonogram or whatever that's called to listen to Baby Nick's heartbeat. He started to cry when the doctor wanted to check him but then she listened to his heartbeat over top of his shirt so that was perfectly fine. Maybe Xander just doesn't want to have a baby. Who can blame him?

No comments:

Post a Comment