Friday, October 30, 2009

Oh No

This is Sir Pants on the right.

On the left is Sir Reddy.

They are knights at the Castle Caraway.

The reason this matters is that National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) is coming in November. I have always done it since the year I found out about it in 2005. This year I said I was definitely not going to do it. Write 50,000 words in one month with a 5-month-old baby? No way. Well, there is still no way I will write 50,000 words in November, but I am going to participate. For 15 minutes a day in November, I am going to write stories about Sir Pants and Sir Reddy instead of stories about what Nick and Xander are doing. Xander can read the stories and maybe he will even like them.

Great-Grandma is visiting so Xander is happy as a cat in cream and so is Nick. Except for now, when he is crying from his bassinet because he wants to join the fun out here in the living room. All right, I'm coming.

More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment