Friday, October 16, 2009

Hearing Things

I recorded audio of Nick babbling (and sneezing and laughing) today on my phone. When I played it back, he showed expressions, in this order, of: surprise, intense concentration, and excitement. Very fun times.

It got me thinking about uploading audio and/or video to this blog, but I don't really know how. I can't get that audio off my phone because, um, there is no way that I know of to get it on my computer. I could probably record video with iMovie and upload it to a post. Anyone done this before? I'm talking to you, Jeff and Rieko. And Erik.

Wow. Xander's asleep right now, I'm right next to him, and either he breathes like a ninja or he really does have sleep apnea--bad. I better listen more closely. Duty calls.

1 comment:

  1. On the page that you write your post there is a link to add video just like you add pictures. I haven't done it yet but I will soon because I just downloaded my videos to the computer and now I need to convert them.

    ReplyDelete