Monday, July 19, 2010

Erik

It is about a month till Erik's and my wedding anniversary: six years! We have been together for ten, so we also think of that number around our anniversaries.

I have an idea for a homemade gift that will help me try to express how much he means to me. After reading an online friend's wonderful blog this morning, I realized I don't say much about Erik on this blog. It was meant to be about the boys, but certainly Erik has a lot to do with their daily lives!

I don't think I will say a whole lot more about him in the future, other than what activities we all do together, because I think notes and cards and personal interactions are better ways to communicate his importance to him and our sons. But this is a post to publicly state how important he is.

1 comment:

  1. And i will publicly state how much i appreciate him, as a mom myself, always wanting the very best for your kids...to know that you have someone in your life like that makes me very very happy.

    ReplyDelete