Thursday, July 1, 2010

How Civilized

Xander just asked for my help in finding his "findcanower" which helps him find any toy he needs, like the one shaped like a unicorn. The findcanower, I learned after some puzzled minutes, was shaped like a "tatapult." I knew right where the catapult was because I had put it in its rightful place hours earlier, making it hard for Xander to find it when he was expecting it in another place. I was fascinated that he has a "findcanower" which helps him find toys he wants at the moment. I understood a little better when I saw it in action. He used the catapult as a scoop to grab up small figures from his figures bin, so that he could better search and find one particular small figure.

Nick just screamed at his booster seat when I gave him a snack of turkey slices and acorn squash. I know I should probably not have done this, but I was curious: I gave him a bowl and fork filled with a snack of turkey slices and acorn squash, and he gobbled up his snack in good cheer.

No comments:

Post a Comment