Friday, July 9, 2010

Trip

Starting yesterday, Nick definitely says "dog."

Xander can say the name of the five vowels, and then their short vowel sounds.

Nick is loving my packing up to go to Destin this weekend. He gets to see all the cool things getting packed away, and then he gets to dig in the bags to get them out.

We're going to Destin where we will be able to see Bonnie, Pat, Jeremy, Leslie, Bailey, Foster, Koa, Cadbury, Larry, and Alla. When you count our family, that's only twelve people and two dogs. Cozy! :)

(By the way, I hope we will be able to watch the World Cup final, but if not I have got our DVR set to record. No one tell me what happens, in the third place or championship game!)

Figured out how to "recharge" our new Flip video camera, so that's going with us. You, ahem, put two new AA batteries in it.

Have Grandma's birthday present all worked out in my head. Maybe one of these days I will finish the tangible part to it.

Mom's gift is also still in the making. Xander wants me to finish it so I can make something for him.

And along those lines, Happy Birthday to Leslie and Foster on the 7th!!

No comments:

Post a Comment