Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Naps

Xander and I got through school work pretty fast; all except for spelling work and recorder practice. At spelling time, he began to balk.

"I'm sorry to say the only word I could do was 'is.'"

"I can't do it. I don't have enough energy!"

And so on.

I just kept telling him that he would be able to play after he finished writing out the spelling words and practicing recorder, and went about my own work.

I guess he did need a rest first. I found him asleep on a rug.


I moved him here:



2 comments:

  1. Aw, bless his heart! He really didn't have the energy! I love when my Hula Girl tells me she needs a nap. Of course she doesn't always get one right away, but we do some cozy snuggle time if we can manage it. That seems to give her enough energy to last until nap time.
    Xander is beginning to look SO grown-up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This week is Nap Week for our six-year-old big boy! Yes, he is looking and acting grown-up...except for the naps!

    ReplyDelete